Duncan Miller Company LLC
Online Only Auctions, Land, Equine & Livestock, Business Liquidations, General & Estate, Other
Oct 24, 2017 - Tuesday Oct. 24th 5:00 PM. Eastern
Nottingham Township Harrison Co.
Clendening Lake Rd.
Freeport, OH 43973
8.6 ACres Un-Leased oil & Gas Rights Only
Online Only Auction
Kaufman Realty & Auctions
1047 West Main Street
Post Office Box 422
Sugarcreek, OH 44681
Toll Free: 1-888-852-4111
West Virginia Location
399 West Main Street
Bridgeport, WV 26330
Phone number: 855-607-4111 or 304-931-1023
Duncan Miller Company LLC
16119 Barton River Ln
Houston, TX 77044
Harrison Co. Ohio Oil & Gas Mineral Auction
8.6+/- Acres in Harrison Co. Ohio
Online Bidding Only!
*Bidding ends October. 24thth @ 5:00 PM EST.
Harrison County, OH. 8.6 Acres
Section 32 Township 11 Range 6
Parcel ID #s 22-0000633.012 & 22-0000633.013 (Surface Location)
No current active oil & gas leases!
Great investment opportunity in the Utica/Point Pleasant shale play. This tract of minerals is located in the Clendening/Piedmont lake regions and in a proven development area in the corner of Nottingham, Moorfield & Washington Townships of Harrison Co. Gulfport Energy’s Ryser, Davidson & Boy Scout wells are in close proximity to this tract. Surface is NOT part of auction.
• 10% Buyers’ Premium added to the final bid price to determine the contract price.
• 10% Non-refundable down payment wired into the Kaufman Realty & Auctions Trust Account within 24 hours of the completion of the auction if purchased online, via phone, or absentee bid. If auction is held onsite, onsite buyers are required to provide the funds following the auction.
• Online, phone and absentee buyers must execute the contracts and disclosures and return them to Kaufman Realty & Auctions within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
• All Kaufman Auctions Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 5 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 6:00 p.m. receives a bid at 5:59 p.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 6:05 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 5 minute time frame.
• No financing contingencies, in bidding either live, online, via phone or by absentee bid the potential buyer is stating they will have funds to close in the allotted amount of time. Time is of the essence in all closings.
• Down payment is refundable in the event the seller is unable to deliver a Limited Warranty Oil & Gas Mineral Deed and Title that parallels the terms of the lease and any title available for the potential buyers review prior to the auction.
• Potential Buyers must independently investigate and confirm any information or assumptions on which any bid is placed.
• Kaufman Realty & Auctions are agents for the sellers; we are not mineral and legal experts.
• Potential buyers are advised to seek legal counsel regarding the status of any oil/gas right purchase, prior to bidding.
Parcel numbers are provided as a reference to locate the surface location. The sale includes Oil & Gas Minerals Only NO SURFACE.
BIDDING IS ON A PER ACRE BASIS AND IS ROUNDED TO CLOSEST WHOLE ACRE ON THE BIDDING PLATFORM, THE FINAL PURCHASE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED TO THE EXACT 1/100 ACRE ON THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
KAUFMAN REALTY & AUCTIONS
Jason L. Miller CAI
740-541-7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org