Friday, September 15th @ 10:00am - Central
EASY Online Bidding
Weatherford, TX 76020
Online Only Auction
Thank YOU to ALL bidders from:
TEXAS -Aledo, Alvord, Arlington, Azle, Bowie, Burleson, Cleburne, Fort Worth, Graford, Graham, Irving, Jacksboro, Kileen, Paradise, Poolville, Springtown, Valley View, Weatherford, Willow Park
Share this Auction
Texas Auction & Realty
PO Box 608
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: (817) 304-1052
North Azle Estate Auction
By appointment with Dan @ 940-682-5381
Saturday, September 16th @ 10am - 4pm
Onsite at the estate North of Azle, TX
* 10lb Bag of Ant Killer * 2 Cookie Jars * 2 Crow Bars * 2 Handbags * 2 Hilti 5/8in Cement Bits * 2 Klein Carbide Unibit Hole Cutters * 2 New 6in Speakers * 2 Wheel Hand Truck * 2002 Coca-Cola Anniversary Clock * 22 Hornet and 22 Caliber Ammo * 2ft Wood Step Ladder * 3 CB Radios * 3 Electric Box Fans * 3 Sterling Silver Necklaces * 3/4in-14NPT Pipe Tap * 4 Art Glass Elephant Figurines * 4 Belt Buckles * 4 Porcelain Teapots * 6 Vintage Record Albums * 6ft Aluminum Level * Air Blowers and Fittings * Ashley Furniture Faux Suede Sofa * Ashley Wood Burning Heater * Assorted Collector Plates * Assorted Fiction Paperback Book Collection * Assorted Paperback Books * Assorted Tins with Tote * Avon Christmas Collector Plates * Avon Collectible Pipes * Avon Collectibles * Avon Collector Plates * Avon Cologne Collectibles * Bianchi Handcuffs - No Key * Bicycle Parts and Tools * Blankets and Throws * Book Shelves and Office Furniture * Calendar Collector Plates * Candle Assortment * Christian Collector Plates and Fashion Jewelry * Christmas Ornaments and Wrapping Paper * Christmas Tins * Clip-On Fashion Earrings * Closet Organizers * Coca-Cola Collectibles * Coleman Propane Lantern with Extra Mantles * Cookbooks and Kitchenware * CP Air Tools * Craft Supplies * Craftsman 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac * Craftsman 1hp Router and Bits * Craftsman Dado Blade * Cuff Links and Pocket Knives * Cups, Saucers and Avon Collectibles * Cylinder Hone and Ring Clamp * Drywall Tools * Elephant Figurines * Extension Cords with Crate * Fabric and Sewing Notions in Storage Tote * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fashion Jewelry Pieces and 2 Tins * Fashion Necklaces * Fashion Rings - Size 6 * Fashion Rings - Size 7 * Fashion Rings - Size 8 * Fire Extinguishers * Foreign Country Collector Plates * Framed Art and Home Decor * Framed Chinese Handwork Piece * Freud Dado Blades in Wood Box * Games and Toy Assortment * GE VHS Camcorder * Gibson Cookie Jar and German Musical Tin * Gift Bags and Tissue Paper * Gift Bags, Cards and Tissue Paper * Gift Items and Home Decor * Gun Cleaning Tools * Hamilton Beach Model G Mixer * Hand Tool Assortment * Hanging Brass Planters * Hardware Assortment * Harlequin Presents Paperback Book Collection * Heavy Duty Door Closer * Hole Saws and Spade Bit * Home Decor Assortment * Housecleaning Tools * Insulated Coca-Cola Tumblers and Carrier * Jewelry Box and Fashion Jewelry * JFK and Betsy Ross Collector Plates * Kennedy Tool Box * Kitchen Decor Assortment * Kitchen Glassware * Kitchen Glassware and Crystal Decanter * Kitchen Knife Assortment * Kitchen Stool, Glasses and Cups with Tote * Kitchen Tools and Decor * Kitchen Tools and Servers * Kitchen Trivets, Magnets and Decor * Kitchen Wind Chime and Decor * Ladies Wrist Watches * Lag Screws and Hose Clamps * Latch Hook Craft Projects * Linen Kitchen Calendar Collection * Maple Dining Table and 4 Chairs * Metal Brackets * Miniature Curio Shelves and Miniature Figurines * Mobiles and Home Decor * Modeler's Knife Set * Motorcycle Collectibles * New Gift Items * New Ladies Pulsar Watch * New Milbank Meter Box * New Ribbon * Niagra Rolla-ssage Vibrating Recliner * Night Lights and Home Decor * Norman Rockwell and Assorted Prints * Office Desk and Book Shelf * Old Keys and Key Rings * Olfa Mat and Sewing Supplies * Paint Supplies * Pole Saw * Propane BBQ Grill * RCA VHS Video Camera * Real Piggy Bank – Full * Reed Kitchen Calendar Collection * Remaining Miscellaneous Contents of Garage * Remington Powder Actuated Tool and Nails * Retro Flourescent Desk Lamp and Wood Frame Chair * Salad King and Kitchen Servers * Santa Claus Decor * Screwdriver Assortment * Silhouette Intimate Moments Paperback Book Collection * Socket Assortment * Starline Vintage Overnight Case * States of USA Collector Plates * String Trimmer Heads and Line * Tackle Box and Fishing Supplies * Texas Collector Plates * Tub of Yarn * Unique Gifts for Guys * Vacation Destination Collector Plates * Vaporizer and Closet Items * Vise Grips and Rivet Tool * Wall Art and Kitchen Chopper * Werner 6ft Fiberglass Step Ladder * Wood Plaques and Curio Shelves * Wood Tote Box, Plastic Tote and Hardware * Yarn and Thread Assortment *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.